Friday, April 18, 2008

What I want vs. What I don't want

Things I am currently craving:
a tan, a vacation, homemade turkey burgers, sun dresses, straight hair, a job, confidence, ballet flats in every color and style, completing more things on my list, a pedicure, attending a christian music concert, an engagement ring, my birthday

Things I could do without:
dry skin, being in debt, the excess stuff that is cluttering my room, writing an essay in french, writing a 15 page paper, birthdays/receptions/showers all at once, not being able to afford organic food

I've been fairly productive thus far. My SCE presentation is done and emailed to the professor in charge of Scholar Day. I currently am doing my last load of laundry. I just finished cleaning my room (I have a pile of papers to be taken down to the recycling bin.) I am going to be baking muffins momentarily. Not to mention Mr. C and I are baking a cake later this evening.

Apparently I am getting an award at the Honors Convocation next week? I don't know what that is all about, but I wish they were a little more clear. I have to follow stage directions based on an email and I am sure I will end up screwing that up! Not to mention, I'm not sure what to wear under my cap and gown because I have a presentation shortly after the Convocation. Hmm, wonder what I'm getting awarded for?

22 more days until graduation
6 days until my 21st

-Ashley



*This is my current philosophy*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

S. said...

congratulations on graduating! i'm due to do the same thing in march. i'm seriously scared about it!
xx,
s.

Anonymous said...

yay for getting an award!! that is exciting :) i want you to get an engagement ring too :-P hehe! and i got your IM....pomegranate smirnoff is sooo yummy :) we will have to get some before we both leave!!

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...