Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Springtime

I have been crazier than ever this week and it is taking a toll on my body. I slept in a little bit today, but it was interrupted sleep so I think I should have gotten up at the original time of 8:30 and started doing some work. I have now completed three interviews for my SCE and I have one more scheduled for Thursday night. Friday afternoon I have an interview for a full-tuition scholarship and then that night I am most likely wedding shower planning. Did I mention it's a little over a month until graduation? Ahhhh....

Outside of required school activities, my kids have their Youth Sunday on the 13th and we're going to be cramming to get practice in before then. I have a wedding reception on the 19th along with game night at FCC (somehow we're squeezing in both). Scholar Day is on the 24th which is when my SCE now needs to be done. My birthday is on the 25th and I possibly have a wedding shower that evening. Rounding out April is my official SCE presentation on the 28th. I know I'm missing a few things in there, but those are the important things.

On top of all this craziness, I think Mr. C's cousin got me sick. So I am currently stressed out, feeling miserable, and absolutely exhausted. It's not the best combination. But I am feeling hopeful about marriage after talking to three couples and hearing their experience. Yay for love working out!

I now need to warm up and type up some of my interviews...

God bless,
-Ashley

*Propel, especially Kiwi-Strawberry
*turkey lasagna
*goat cheese (i <3 cheese) *the book "Praying the Names of Jesus" by Ann Spangler
*eating lunch with mr. c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i like your icon :-P i'm sorry you've been so stressed. i hope you get to have a break soon!

<3 holly

Anonymous said...

i have a blog here now.
martini-macaroni.

xx,
s.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...