Sunday, March 30, 2008

Product Love

I have such an obsession with products, it is getting to be ridiculous. I've mentioned in a previous post about my love for Dove products, but my love has shifted to St. Ives and Burt's Bees (although my love for the latter is not a recent love). I have found that my morning moisturizer is a bit too heavy now that it is getting warm out. My face has been doing quite well due to the following routine...

Morning:
No Shower:
*Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser











OR

*Aveeno Positively Radiant











*Dove Deep Moisture Face Lotion with SPF 15










In Shower:
*St. Ives Apricot Scrub











*Moisturizer same as above

Night:
*Olay Cleanser (same as above)
*Ponds Dry Skin Cream (which I am almost out of)












*Clean & Clear Cooling Toner (this is amazing!)










OR

*St. Ives Olive Cleanser (this is my new purchase and does not require a moisturizer!)










  • In case you couldn't tell, I am procrastinating writing my SCE
  • I'd much rather worry about skincare than my future!!
  • I'm going to update later with my Burt's Bees favs, they don't fit into my normal schedule but there are some products I can't live without!
*Ashley*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...