Monday, March 31, 2008

I am warm-toned!!

After years of debating whether my skin was warm or cool-toned I finally decided I have a warm complexion. Yay! I am wearing golds today and it's the first day I've really loved my make-up in a while (since I "painted" with the green a few weeks ago). Hopefully I'll have a pic soon.

Today is my bffs and bfs birthday...what better day to celebrate the two people I love! I actually know 7 people with birthdays today, must have been a busy day in the hospital!

I have 4,000 words done for my SCE, only 3,500 to go! The Lord blessed me with an amazing motivation yesterday and I was able to get a lot done. Hopefully it continues and I can be prepared to graduate.

No word yet on the scholarship...

-Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't realize you updated this before we talked yesterday haha :-P yeah i know a lot of people who share my birthday now too...it's weird!! can't wait for friday!!!

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...