Saturday, March 1, 2008

Friday Nights

Last night Holly, Josh, Mr. C, and I went bowling. They have this deal where you pay $10 to come in and then you have unlimited bowling til 2 am. Granted it's a hang-out for high school children, but the four of us had fun! We manged to get in 3 games before midnight and then made a stop at Sheetz. We did end up taking lots of fun pictures!
Clothing:
Purple lace tank top - Gap
Green flowy top - Charlotte Russe
Cream sweater - Charlotte Russe
Pearl chandelier earrings - Afterthoughts
Jeans - TJ Maxx

  • Today I need to do my taxes so I can get my sweet refund in the mail...and support my new addiction to etsy.com
  • I also might have bought an eye-brightener from sephora.com this morning...oops
  • Tomorrow is my last Sunday at the one church...but Mr. C and I are going to church elsewhere :-D
  • I'm still befuddled as to how they're handling this situation
  • I also need to work on my SCE today...:sigh:
God bless,
-Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah i like the "oops" you added on the make up purchase....i seem to make an awful lot of "oops" when i shop online :-P glad we got to hang out last night!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...