Saturday, March 8, 2008

Stuck

...seems to be the word of the day.

Today is the first day of Spring Break, and I am stuck at my apartment. I was stuck at Aaron's until a nice gentleman stopped to help dig out my tires. I was stuck in the driveway to the apartments until a nice guy stopped and pulled my car up into the parking lot. Thank goodness for Good Samaritans. When I was at the point of breaking down in tears, God provided me with two kind souls that helped me out in my time of need.

On the bright side, this gives me a full day to work on my SCE and other homework. I have four papers to write this semester...
  • Theologies of Non-Violence paper on Tom Fox - 15 pages
  • SCE - 30ish pages
  • Adulthood & Aging paper - 5 pages
  • Theologies of Non-Violence interview reflection - 7 pages
I have my Adulthood & Aging paper done, and the rest really haven't been started (I have the intro for my SCE done). So today may be a good day to get started :-)

16. Arizona green tea
17. Sloths
18. Lego Star Wars for 360
19. Fluffy socks
20. Homemade pizza

God bless,
-Ash

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...