Last night Aaron and I went to see "Wicked" in Cleveland. I was a bit skeptical at first because I don't like
The Wizard of Oz but it ended up being amazing. They explained so much from the movie and they brought in some romance which always helps! I didn't get any pictures of Aaron and I all dressed up, but I did get a pic of the theater. Also we manged to make it to Cleveland and back with no trouble. Aaron said if we were smart we would have taken a limo so we wouldn't have had to worry about driving. We manged though :-)

Hopefully I will be more on track with my list over the next few months, things have just been kind of crazy with working on my senior project. I wanted to play in the snow this past week but I had a pretty bad cold and Aaron wouldn't let me :-( Anyway, here is my "happy" list...
6.) Hoodies & sweatpants
7.) Taco Bell being open late
8.) Lunch with old friends
9.) Saturdays-to catch up and relax
10.) Moments of peace and quiet
No comments:
Post a Comment