Yesterday Jen was in town, and after our usual Sheetz rendezvous, we decided to get haircuts. We tried this once before when we graduated and it ended up being a traumatic experience for me. Fortunately I loved my hair (I only got a trim and some fun bangs!) Jen, on the other hand, did not have so much of a good time (notice how her hair is in a ponytail). Here are some pics from yesterday...

Jen and I at Sheetz, after our haircuts

Life always looks better in black and white

Somehow I laughed while taking the photo?
Today is my DCC youth group's spaghetti dinner. The kids have worked really hard on the skits and I'm super excited to see what everyone things of their skits. It's going to be a long day, but this happens to be one of my favorite events! I should have pictures to update later :-)
God bless,
-Ashley

1 comment:
very cute hair cut! glad you had a fun time with jen :)
Post a Comment