Monday, February 25, 2008

Today's Fashion

As you can tell from the post below, I finally brought my camera over to the meditation room to take a picture. I also decided to have a change of scenery for today's picture!Pink top-Steve & Barry's "Dear" line
Blue top-Hollister
Jeans- the tag was cut out of them when I got them but I bought them from Gabriel Brothers
Shoes- (can't see them) orange & pink chuck's

Lately I have been letting my hair air dry instead of straightening it. Mostly this is due to the lack of time to straighten my hair, but I have been happy with how it looks!

Current obsession: Dove products
  • Daily Moisture Therapy Replenishing Mist- I use this every time I wash my hair
  • Deep Moisture Face Care Moisturizer- I use this in the morning after I've washed my face, it's perfect for the dry, winter air! (and it has an SPF!)
  • Once I finish with my Aveeno face wash I am going to switch to try one of their beauty bars, I have heard great reviews
God bless,
-Ash

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...