Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Winter Blues

The weather has been effecting my mood lately and so I decided to have fun with my clothes today.Purple tee- Charlotte Russe
Jean skirt- Abercrombie
Gray tights- Steve & Barry's
Scarf- homemade by my aunt
NO MAKEUP!

  • I cannot wait for summer, that means no more class ever and I can finally start to live my own life.
  • Tonight we're going out for mom's birthday, I have missed family time over the past few weeks so hopefully this will help improve my mood
  • Mr. C did a great job of cheering me up yesterday, he made me dance!
  • I am currently addicted to this site.... www.etsy.com
    • i ordered a sloth mug & plate with pink hearts!
    • be prepared to be addicted to this site, it's all homemade items
  • Ok, I'm done
-Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adorable!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...