Friday, November 2, 2007

Completed Things

So far I have 59 things done on my list, and this is going to be a place for me to update stories and pictures related to the things I have completed. I'm only uploading the ones I have pictures for (some aren't developed yet). It's going to take me a couple of weeks to get through what I have (or maybe not) so here it goes, beginning with the things completed in Myrtle Beach...

1. Watch a sunrise (August 24, 2006)

I got up on vacation in Myrtle Beach last summer to watch the sun rise over the ocean. Even though it was rather early, it was by far a beautiful sunrise.
37. Go swimming (August 19, 2006)

Well I was on vacation so it was pretty easy to go swimming. Our condo was beach front so we could walk to the ocean and there was a pool as well. As you can see I had a nice burn going for me.
100. Build a sand castle (August 25, 2006)

Pretty self-explanatory. I built a sand castle, although I'm not much of an architect so it didn't turn out to be the most creative or stable structure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...