Thursday, November 5, 2015

month 2

(Taken on October 31st)


Maternity clothes: Not yet!

Stretch marks: Plenty from the previous pregnancies but no new ones

Sleep: Still sleeping fairly well, I'm using lavender EO on nights that it's hard to fall asleep

Best moment so far: Telling our families!

Food cravings/aversions: Tons of aversions, I'm pretty much sick from the time I wake up til I go to bed because of food.

Gender: I've been leaning towards boy lately

Movement: Nope

What I miss: After 4 long days of work in a row, I really missed having a glass of wine!

What I'm looking forward to: My first appt and ultrasound on Monday! (Just meeting with the NP but I have at least decided on a dr)








My pregnancy with Em side by side with my pregnancy with W

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Such an exciting time for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...