Sunday, November 1, 2015

*surprise* month 1 :)

(taken on October 6th, I'll be posting my 8 week one next week!)

So begins the journey of pregnancy #3! I'm planning to do monthly posts like I did with E and I'll post comparison pics at the end of the posts.  So far we're looking at a June 11th due date and I'm still debating on which doctor to go with.

Maternity clothes: Nope, not a need for them yet!

Stretch marks: Plenty from the previous pregnancies but no new ones

Sleep: So far no interruptions, I'm sleeping about as well (or as poorly) as I was before

Best moment so far: Seeing a positive pregnancy test and feeling great! I have very little symptoms right now so I'm happy with that :)

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing yet!

Gender: This time I don't feel strongly either way

Movement: Nope

What I miss: Too early to miss anything yet :P

What I'm looking forward to: Deciding on a doctor and telling our families!

I didn't take a 1 month pic with W so only one comparison pic today!



2 comments:

Callie said...

Congratulations, so exciting!

Murdock's mama said...

Congrats...so exciting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...