An item on my 101 things list is to write a list of 1001 things I’m thankful for. This idea was partially inspired by my bff who has a similar idea on her 101 things list and I was also inspired by the book One Thousand Gifts. I’ve been reading this book for probably a year now and cannot seem to get it finished, but I’m hoping to finish it eventually! It’s a very inspiring book; my hope is to write 10 things I’m thankful for each week, and that should bring me to 1001 things by the time my list is up. This list is a mash-up of specific things I’m thankful for and the little blessings I’m noticing.
221. My surgery going well this past week and especially that it was caught still in the pre-cancerous stage
222. Calling about health insurance and it wasn't nearly as awful as I thought it would be, praise God!
223. My mom being around to help me because I can't lift the kids until Sunday. She has been a huge blessing getting E in and out of her car seat and the pack 'n play.
224. A fun playdate for the kids and getting to catch up with a friend, I love being back here and finally having playdates for the kids (with people I actually want to hang out with)
225. Blessing of new clothes from a dear friend
226. A nice day spent with my father and father-in-law. There were a few hiccups which is to be expected trying to split my time between 2 families with the littles.
227. Diffusing peppermint, lavender, and lemon oil in the morning - this really helps clear up our allergies!
228. Seeing my brother this weekend, the kids love him - especially E. I wish we lived closer, but I cherish the time we spend together
229. 1 week until I'm reunited with my husband!!!
230. and 5 days until Luke Bryan with the BFF!!!
1 comment:
that's great about your surgery! and i get to see luke bryan in the middle of july! i'm so excited!
Post a Comment