An item on my 101 things list is to write a list of 1001 things I’m thankful for. This idea was partially inspired by my bff who has a similar idea on her 101 things list and I was also inspired by the book One Thousand Gifts. I’ve been reading this book for probably a year now and cannot seem to get it finished, but I’m hoping to finish it eventually! It’s a very inspiring book; my hope is to write 10 things I’m thankful for each week, and that should bring me to 1001 things by the time my list is up. This list is a mash-up of specific things I’m thankful for and the little blessings I’m noticing.
211. Fresh baked bread
212. Planning E's 2nd birthday - a Finding Nemo theme
213. Homemade mojitos with fresh mint from our garden
214. FROG jelly. It is a mix of fig, raisin, orange, and ginger; so delicious on crackers or a sandwich and I'm not typically a fan of ginger
215. Finishing picking songs for mix tape for my husband, just need to download a few songs and send it to him :)
216. My new neon yellow bra from Beyond Yoga (most comfortable bra I've ever owned)
217. E's enthusiasm to kill bugs in the house. It lasts as long as it takes her to bring me a tissue, make a disgusted face, and ask me to kill it for her
218. Visiting the zoo with family. Both kids loved it, W's favorite part was the fish and E loved the birds and the monkeys
219. Eating outside. I love having picnics or being able to cookout now that it's summer
220. Finding a country song to match my mood. There are so many I love, but my current favorite is Luke Bryan's "Pray About Everything"
2 comments:
Blessed, blessed, blessed! I think E's party is going to be so stinking cute!! Can't wait to see pics
Freshly baked bread and going to the zoo sounds good to me!
Post a Comment