Friday, June 14, 2013

Challenging yoga pose 1 - Crane Pose

I did it! I mastered my first challenging yoga pose from my list! Granted it's the easiest of all of them, but I had to start somewhere!  I've been working on a variety of arm strength yoga poses to help build up my strength and balance. I now can confidently hold it for 10 breaths and even continue to balance with a baby and toddler trying to climb all over me :)

After 4 attempts to get a picture with my head in it, I gave up and went with the best one.  I love my Old Navy Compression Capris, so perfect for yoga!
 
This is something on my 101 Things in 1001 Days list, please check it out to see what else I'm hoping to accomplish.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Way to go! I have never done yoga and that looks really challenging! You inspire me. :) You look awesome!

Holly said...

This is SO awesome!!! What an impressive pose to conquer!! It would take me a LONG time to do that, my arms aren't nearly that strong :) Congrats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...