Sleep: My sweet E hates sleep, plain and simple! We've had a slight improvement in the past month as she now sleeps one stretch of 2 hours (sometimes 3) in the pack n play and then we're co-sleeping. She dropped her 3rd nap about a week ago so she is down to 2 naps. Her morning nap is typically around 2 hours with her afternoon nap around 40 mins, and that seems to work for her. I've started weaning her off of needing to be nursed to sleep, so I'd love for that to be done by 10 months.
Food: She is nursing 4 times a day and 2-3 times a night. She has 4 ounces of a fruit and Green yogurt for breakfast and 4-6 ounces of a baby food for lunch and dinner. She loves eating finger foods like cheese and veggies, so I've been adding more into her diet. This month we'll be adding formula and/or whole milk (per drs request as she has fallen off of her growth curve). I'm still planning to nurse as much as I can and hoping just a slight addition of formula or milk will be enough.
Diaper size: 3
Clothes: 3-6 month onesies, 6-9 PJs and pants
Weight: 14 lbs 7 ounces (1st percentile) - her 9 month appt isn't for another 2 weeks so I won't know her length til then.
Development: She is crawling everywhere! She loves yelling and has starting mimicking sounds she hears with some accuracy. She pulls herself up on everything and has started to try to let go of things to take a step (with zero success, obviously). She learned how to clap and wave this month and loves to show it off.
Personality: She is definitely a baby that loves being near mommy or daddy. She will cry when one of us leaves her sight and she loves being held. This month she became terrified of the vacuum, even though she's never had a problem with it before. She is a very loving baby :)
Pics from this month:
Eating corn
Visiting Easter Bunny Lane
Dressed up for her 1st Easter
5 generations. We visited my Nana (E's great great grandmother) who just celebrated her 98th birthday. She still lives on her own and is doing awesome :)
The scrunchy face is her favorite one to make :)

3 comments:
What a cutie! Was SO glad I got to meet her and you!
what a teeny tiny baby! she is adorable! hope her sleep gets better soon though.
What a cute family you have, they look adorable :)
www.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Girls
Post a Comment