Sunday, July 1, 2012

june giveaway wins

 June was a bit of a rough month for receiving things I'd won.  I've still been winning quite a bit, but for some reason they haven't arrived.  I have had an issue with one of them getting lost in the mail, but the majority have been because they haven't been shipped out (there are 8 additional items I won between the end of May and now that I have not received and only 1 of those has been in the past week).

*red, white, and blue personalized hair bow from Maya's Bowtique. I won this playing a game on her fb wall, it was a lot of fun and this clip can be used for Memorial Day, Labor Day, or 4th of July (baby girl already has a 1st 4th of July courtesy of Danielle!)
(yes I am disclosing a sneak-peek at baby girl's name!)

*Travel high chair from Little Ones Love. This is the item that was lost in the mail last month and she sweetly sent me another one.  I feel awful when that happens, even though I have no control over it.  This is adorable though and perfect for going to friend's houses who don't have a high chair/an extra high chair.

*$50 gift card to Shabby Apple.  I decided to purchase the Botanical dress for baby girl's Easter dress.  It's even more adorable in person, and I cannot wait to find a headband or bow to match it!

*two pink headbands and a white headband from JoMazing Accesories.  I think I have enough pink headbands to last awhile, but they are just so adorable (and I actually didn't own a hot pink or white headband yet!)

*Boon Pluck Fruit Stem Remover and Caterpillar Snack Container. I've always liked Boon's unique products and these are a lot of fun.  I'm not sure how often we'll use the stem remover but it definitely makes things easier! We're testing out the snack container on our trip to the beach today so hopefully it'll work out well :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...