I actually took this at 31 weeks, haven't had the time to take another
Baby size/stats? I had an ultrasound on Friday because I am measuring small, but baby girl is right on track. They have her estimated at 4.3 pounds, but they over estimated W by almost a whole pound so I'm not really going off of that! I'm just happy to hear she is doing well (and she's still a she, I had the tech check!) Her heartbeat was 150 and she is in the optimal birthing position already! W was born sunny-side up (I think) because I had terrible back labor the whole time. Baby girl is Left Occiput Anterior and I might be kind of excited :) The tech also said that baby girl's head is very low which would explain all the pressure I've been feeling (had the same thing with W, just not this early)
Weight gain? 14 pounds which is about 2 pounds behind where I weighed at this point last pregnancy.
Stretch marks? I'm afraid my old ones are getting worse, eek! I use stretch mark cream every night, but I'm starting to think that is a waste...
Sleep? I've definitely had moments of insomnia this past week. W has finally been sleeping through the night (going on 2 weeks straight) but sadly I have had a hard time falling asleep and I wake up multiple times during the night. I'm also much more tired than I was in the 2nd trimester, I just want to sit and do nothing...not easy to do with a toddler!
What I'm looking forward to? Deciding on a name for baby girl! A had a change of heart on the name we originally chose and so we're back to looking at names. I *think* we have her first name narrowed down to 3 choices, but they couldn't be more opposite! Two of the names fall completely out of the top 1000 names and one falls in the top 100, lol. We are completely all over the place with middle names too. I have a feeling we won't be picking a name until she's born (thankfully they all begin with the same letter so I can keep the personalized things I've already bought). I'm also really excited to be visiting Danielle, Lexi, and Ryan in less than 2 weeks! It'll be so nice to finally meet and to have a fun weekend.
Labor signs? A few braxton hicks and lot of pressure, but I don't think there is any progress (thankfully). My dr said he won't check until 38 weeks unless I want him to. I'm planning to do a post on my "birth plan" in the next few weeks.
3 comments:
I'm glad things are moving right along!! I can't wait until baby girl is here :) And I know the name you pick will be wonderful!
My little one is very low this pregnancy too! Last pregnancy, my son didn't get this low until the very end. I understand the feeling of pressure! :)
You are adorbs prego!
Also, the name situation will figure itself out quickly. It is all in God's plan :)
I cannot wait for your visit! It is going to be a blast. We just need to keep baby girl in there at least until you return home :)
Post a Comment