16. Getting caught in a rainstorm with W and getting soaked as we ran to the car (and laughing the whole time)
17. Having the chance to decorate a nursery this time
18. Watching my tomatoes and jalapenos grow
19. Eating ice cream sandwiches and watching a funny show
20. Reminiscing about something funny from undergrad with the bestie
21. Picking out the perfect father's day gift for my dad
22. Slightly conquering my fear of spiders
23. Watching W play quietly by himself, especially with his cars/trains/trucks
24. Putting the old mixtape A made for me when we were dating on my phone
25. Realizing the amazing work ethic my dad taught me and wishing others had this same attitude
26. The lilac growing on our property
27. Entertainment in the toy aisle at Walmart
28. Receiving packages
29. Sleeping peacefully at night, despite getting up twice
30. Being a mama to an 18 month old, eek!
1 comment:
I love getting caught in the rain! And I loved laughing about what I know #20 is about, haha. Yay for conquering your fear of spiders almost!! And I can't believe W is 18 months..eek, he's growing so fast!! And it's funny that you got such an amazing work ethic from your dad, mine is from him too and I feel the same way--people can't just take work for granted sometimes.
Post a Comment