Pregnant with W.
Pregnant with baby girl. My belly button has definitely popped this time, compared to last time.
Maternity clothes? Most of the time, yes. My maxi dresses (like the one above) is a regular dress, so I can still wear those with no problem.
Baby's size? Roughly 10 inches and she could weigh up to 2 pounds!
Weight gain? 9 pounds, which is almost the exact same weight I was at with my first pregnancy (122 pounds compared to 123 pounds...I'd say I'm doing ok!)
Stretch marks? Just the ones I had before, they're becoming lighter though.
Belly button in or out? It has been out since about 20 weeks! Last time it didn't happen until about 30 weeks.
Sleep? It has gotten to be much better. I wake up about once a night to use the restroom which I distinctively remember not being a problem when I was pregnant with W.
Best moment this month? Hearing baby girl's heartbeat (160s) and having my bff come visit for the weekend! Thanks to her for today's picture.
Milestones: Hitting viability week. Deciding on a nursery theme. Officially picking out her name.


4 comments:
Yay!!! You look adorable :)
I had a great time visiting!! And you look super adorable :) :)
you look AMAZING momma!
Yay, you picked out her name! That's so exciting! You look fantastic. I'm glad sleep has been getting better!
Post a Comment