Thursday, March 1, 2012

thursday thoughts

I'm well overdue for an update and a link-up! Today I'm linking up with Sar at [life of love] for Thursday Thoughts
*ONE*

I have an amazing bff. This week has been kind of up and down, and so Holly sent me 4 containers of Jeni's Ice Cream to cheer me up. She is so thoughtful and sweet. I have broken into the Brambleberry Crisp and the Black Coffee, both of which are amazing. I had no idea Jeni's shipped from their website so I'll be checking this out in the future...especially when Sweet Corn & Blackberry is back in season (although the Black Coffee is probably my new favorite!)
*TWO*

This little girl is so spoiled already! Danielle another one of my amazing BFFs made me the most adorable set of little bows! They are first holiday bows and I am already looking for outfits to match each one (and coordinating outfits for W...too much?)

*THREE*


I have been on a giveaway entering spree since we finally have the internet. I feel like I had two months to make up on! From all my extra devotion to entering; January, February, and already March have been huge! For W I won 2 Veggie Tale DVDs that will go in his Easter basket. For mama I won a Scentsy plug in and a scent of my choice (I'm really excited to finally try out my first Scentsy product), an adorable pink scarf, a $25 Amazon gift card, a Ballet workout for post-baby, the Ballerina dress from Shabby Apple (the description says it's perfect for hiding post-baby belly!), and a $25 Publix gift card. For little girl I won a pink football onesie, a grey and pink headband, a hot pink and green outfit, an apron, and 2 custom newborn tutus. I seriously have an addiction...

*FOUR*

It's been in the 80s this week and I seriously still cannot comprehend that this is winter. Ohio is having a very mild winter so I don't feel like I'm gaining too much, but I love wearing shorts, tank tops, and flip flops consistently in the winter!

*FIVE*

I must end this with a pic of the little boy. He's getting so big and using so many words, it still amazes me! "Please" is his favorite word, and I hate to not give him something when he says it to me! We visited the FSU campus when my parents were here, and he loved wearing the hair around the store! He kept checking himself out in the mirror.

6 comments:

Sar said...

Holy giveaway winner, Batman! What's your secret?

Thanks for linking up!

Danielle said...

Holy cow! I definitely nees to learn your tricks!

Holly said...

Ahhh he is wayyyy too big!!!! :( I always admire your giveaway wins. And I'm glad you're enjoying the ice cream :)

Alyssa said...

It's been in the 80's here too lately! So crazy to think that it was 80 in February!

Anonymous said...

Share your secret, girlfriend!! Giveaway winners galore!

Keep Shining,
Meghan

Meredyth said...

Haha love Wylie's wig! And how awesome about all of the giveaways! If you end up loving the Scentsy stuff let us know -- our cousin Denise sells it and you can order online. I have a bunch of warmers and scents and love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...