This is really only the first part because I've been so antsy to get pics posted on the progress. I still have all the trim work to do, touch up paint, the baseboards need to be put up, and the new window needs to be put in (we currently have a boarded up hole next to the toilet!) I give you the before and after of our once awful bathroom:
wall color is Behr Southern Breeze paint and primer in one and it covered the wallpaper in one coat! the cabinet color is Behr Bitter Chocolate (it took 2 coats, and I still have some touch up to do). the counter top was painted with Rustoleum Counter Top paint in Ivory and it took 3 coats to cover the ugly red (totally worth it though because it's beautiful)
W's tub, he treats it like a swimming pool. i'm planning to hang pictures above the tub once all the painting is finally done.
our new tile floor, the original was a dark blue floral laminate. It's not 100% and I'm only sharing half the bathroom, but it's getting there and I'm really proud of how it is looking.
7 comments:
Wow!!! It looks so great! Completely different room! Can you come decorate my house?! Ill help and pay ya with girl
Time :) lol! But really- you did great!
It looks AWESOME!!! You did such a great job and I love the color combinations!!
i think it looks great! especially after that hideous red color!
Looks great!! Can't wait until I can re-do some of our bathroom!
Ashley, it looks fabulous!!! That's an amazing improvement. I know I will be intimidated when the day comes when we own our own place and decide to renovate. It's so hard for me to come up with good plans. It looks like you have lots of inspired ideas!
Love the bathroom! It looks so much better and the blue is a great color
that looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment