I thought it would be fun to do a comparison of the old wives tales with my previous pregnancy to see if there is any truth to it! Our appointment is today and I am so excited to see the peanut and know everything is okay with him/her. Hopefully it's not too confusing to read.
Chinese calendar: 1st pregnancy - boy; 2nd pregnancy - girl
Heartbeat: 1st pregnancy W's heartbeat was typically under 150 - boy; 2nd pregnancy only heard it once and it was 167 - girl
Sweet/salty/sour cravings: 1st pregnancy: sour = boy; 2nd pregnancy: sweet & salty = girl or boy
Mayan calendar: 1st pregnancy: even age + even year = girl; 2nd pregnancy: even age + odd year = boy
Clear skin/breaking out: 1st pregnancy: clear skin = boy; 2nd pregnancy: breaking out = girl
Location during early ultrasound: 1st pregnancy: didn't have one; 2nd pregnancy: baby on the left = girl
I only picked the ones that were most conclusive, so from only doing 6 of them I was most likely to have a boy with the first pregnancy (correct) and it seems as though I'm most likely to have a girl this pregnancy. We'll find out in a few short hours :)
4 comments:
Can't wait to hear!!!
I think that's hilarious that the only one that was wrong for W was the Mayan one! I'm thinking pink :) :) :)
And you know now and I cant wait o hear the results :))))
Where's the update?!?
Post a Comment