We are still without Internet but I wanted to get a quick post on here. I feel like I'm probably already annoying those that subscribe to my private blog and fb followers because this announcement has been all over!
Baby #2 will be making her or his arrival sometime in July! I am 10 weeks right now and starting to feel more like myself (the nausea has been bad this time but no morning sickness like last time).
2012 is going to be a very exiting year and I cannot wait to become a family of 4. I promise this blog won't turn into a pregnancy blog like last time. I'm only planning to do monthly posts (I already have posts saved for months 1 and 2, I just need computer/Internet to post them.)
I really miss blogging and I hope everyone is sticking with me! I have some posts planned about switching to green products and lots of info to share about it!!

7 comments:
Ongratulations, Ashley! That is so exciting!
Woooo! How exciting! Congrats!!!
Again- I am ecstatic!!!!! :)
That is so exciting!! Congrats! I can't wait to hear all about it :)
Also, what is your other blog? I'd love to keep up with it :)
Yayyyyyy :-D CANNOT WAITTT!!!!! Love you!!!!
Congratulations! What an exciting year this will be for you guys :-) can't wait to hear more once you have to internet!
congrats ashley!!! i love following your blog & i think you are such a great example to the women in the world. keep doing what you're doing!! good luck with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment