Saturday, November 5, 2011

1 month

Today begins our 1 month apart. A is currently driving down to Alabama/Florida for his work meeting and to get our house ready. This will be the longest we will have been apart, but we've done long-distance like this before (like when I lived in Indiana, 6 hours away). We'll be missing our 3-year anniversary and he'll be missing W's first Thanksgiving and he's 1st birthday. I know he's really sad to be apart from both of us and he's worried W is going to forget who he is. I assured him that won't be the case and we're planning to face-time as often as we can :)

Prayers for family would be greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh man that is rough! Definitely will be praying!! I highly doubt he will forget his daddy!! At least it is when W wont remember vs when he was older & could remember! still rough though :(

Miranda said...

here's hoping it goes by quickly for you guys! praying for you!

Holly said...

Sad sad sad :( it's all happening so fast!!! But you guys will be down there before you know it and this month will go by fast! I'm always here for a vent session/cry fest/good laugh :) Love you bestie!

XLMIC said...

Awwww...that is super tough! I hope the time passes quickly for all of you and that some good times are had in spite of the separation. Maybe a visit at some point in there?

Meredyth said...

That stinks :( But I am sure with so much going on the time will go by fast, and soon you will all be together in sunny, warm Florida!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...