Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days of Dresses: Day 11

Today's outfit was a last-minute decision. I was already planning on wearing this dress but I was going to wear heels with it instead of the boots. I think I like the boots better, but it might look more Western than fashion-forward. I bought this dress off of eBay for my wedding shower (it's an Anthropologie dress) and I've never worn it again. I love the top of it, but the bottom is really heavy and it has big panels so when I sit down my entire leg usually gets exposed until I rearrange it. My mom said she could attach the panels so I might end up doing this.

Works cited:
*dress - Anthropologie via eBay
*boots - won from a giveaway, Aria from Naturalizer

2 comments:

Holly said...

So cute! :) Love the boots!

Samantha said...

Im so jealous of all of your giveaway winnings. I bookmarked your post a while back and enter them ALL the time and have yet to win anything!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...