
Today I'm linking up with Amber again :)
It's ok..
...that I'm freaking out about all the paperwork that still isn't complete for this year. I have no confirmation I have loans for this year and I haven't received any confirmation that I have my Counselor Trainee Status (in fact, I don't even show up on the website as "pending"!) I've not even received anything about my fingerprinting and background check and I had that done over a month ago.
...that I'm kinda bummed W slept through the night while in New York (10 hours!) but hasn't done so since we've been home
...that I've never been to Toledo but I really want to go after reading Emily's feature about it. I really need to start visiting places in Ohio more often!
...that I'm excited about my husband's possible job this upcoming year. I can't say anything more about it until it's official, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up!
...that people misunderstood my "it's ok Thursday" post from last week. We are NOT expecting baby #2 right now, I'm just excited at the thought
...to be a little bit sad to no longer be breastfeeding. W weaned himself and is only nursing before bed and sometimes in the middle of the night. I was going to start in October because I won't have a chance to pump at my new job/at school, but he started it himself
...to be really excited for fall clothing and wearing layers
...to also be excited for 31 days of dresses in October! I found a site that I will be linking up with and I have dresses planned out for almost the entire month (because, lets face it, there is no way my brain is going to function enough that month to plan daily so I planned ahead!)
4 comments:
Sorry about all the paperwork...that's not fun!!
Yay for little guy sleeping through the night! Sorry he's not sleeping at home, though...maybe he only likes to sleep when he's away from home :-P Little stinker!
Ooo I'm interested in hearing about this new job...maybeeee you'll let it slip over the phone when we chat soon?! ;)
I can't wait to see all your dresses for October!! I wish I had cute dresses to wear every day instead of once in a while!
I can only imagine how you feel with him weaning. I never thought I would love it so much but really can't imagine stopping although if Truitt hasn't weaned by 18mo we are going to so we can TTC #2!
Praying for the job prospect!
And very excited to see all your dresses, too. Such a lovely idea!
Praying that everything works out with all your paperwork and everything. Stuff like that can be so stressful!
Post a Comment