Today is the first day of fall :) It's been rainy and dreary all day, but this little boy has made the day not so miserable! I would have loved to take his pic outside, but our pumpkins from the fall fest will have to suffice today. W loves that little pumpkin, he rolls it all around the house! My brother is going to roast pumpkin seeds this weekend and I cannot wait...I love pumpkin seeds.
4 comments:
Awwwww I love this picture!!!! It's a perfect Fall picture. He looks so big, his hair is getting so long too. Gahh I miss him :( And I miss you!!
I agree with Holly... the perfect Fall picture :) So unbelievably cute!
What a cute picture! He is getting so big!
I've been reading so many blog posts about the first day of fall being rainy and drab so it's nice to know we are all in good company,
Post a Comment