Thursday, July 14, 2011

dress obsession (cont.)

I won this dress in a giveaway this past week and I'm pretty excited about it...

Cider Dress...one can never have too many orange dresses, right? (it's another Shabby Apple dress, I got pretty lucky!)

I'm planning to do a blog event in October. I'm going to only wear dresses for the entire month. I have two weddings to attend (I'm a bridesmaid in my sister-in-law's wedding so that dress is a default). Plus it is the month I begin class and I start my internship. I figure I'll have plenty of excuses to wear dresses :)

Some dresses I would love to own if money was no issue (all of these are pinned on pinterest, my newest obsession):

5 comments:

Holly said...

You look great in orange, so that dress will look SO great on you! And I love that 2nd dress, the purpleish one. So cute! I can't wait to see all the dresses you'll wear in October :)

Louise said...

I love that dress you won!! Can't wait to see a picture of you in it! I agree with all your selections from Pinterest. Ahh, so pretty. Very excited for your October dress event!

Kelsey said...

What a wonderful idea! I absolutely love the last polka dotted dress. SO CUTE!

Jessica said...

I love dresses too! Those are all so cute, especially the third one!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I have the cider dress, too, and love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...