Sunday, June 26, 2011

why I've been MIA...

W IS CRAWLING!


(I really thought he'd hold off, or it would take him longer to learn how to move, but he's super active)

I can barely keep up with him anymore, but I love it. One of my friends who works with children said he'll probably be walking by 10 months... SERIOUSLY?! (don't get me wrong, I love my active baby, I'm just sad that he is becoming so mobile and won't be depending on me anymore)

Also, we made the decision to move in with my parents for 6 months. If we save nearly every penny, we should have enough money saved up by January or February for a downpayment. We're going to start looking at houses in October and hopefully we'll be able to close by the beginning of the new year - I'm praying all the pieces fall into place because all of this relies on perfect timing.

3 comments:

Louise said...

YAY WYLIE! That's great!
I think the crawling stage is so fun. Yes, it seems like you can't baby-proof fast enough sometimes...but it's so stinkin' cute to see them crawling around. It wasn't long at all after Elise started to crawl that I had a hard time remembering what it was like before she was mobile!
I'm glad you and Aaron came to a decision! Many prayers that everything will go smoothly later this year as you look for a house! :)

Holly said...

Ahhhh what a big guy!!!! I actually *can* believe he's crawling because he's such an active little guy, but I'm sad he's growing so fast!!! I want to see you guys sooooon :(

Holly said...

Oh and also, I'm praying for you guys that everything goes smoothly for the house hunt :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...