Friday, May 20, 2011

Just saying...

  • I might have just cried over the season finale of Bones (kinda like how I cried over the season finale of House & CSI:New York 2 seasons ago)
  • I have a 4-6 page paper due on Monday on Psalm 121:1-6 and so far all I've done is translate it (which takes up .5 pages)
  • I have a 5 page paper on Histrionic Personality Disorder due on Wednesday. All I've done is pick a personality disorder to research.
  • Hubby is staying overnight in PA, I miss him and I want to snuggle with W in bed...I get lonely
  • It's beautiful outside and I want to go drink a glass of wine in the park. I'm pretty sure that's not acceptable, though?
  • I have no time anymore.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Wine in the park sounds awesome! I wish it were acceptable. Best of luck with all your schoolwork.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...