Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1st mother's day

My first photo as a mom :)

First Mother's Day with my little 5-month-old

My brother and I with our mom :)
(last time I wore this skirt was when I found out we were having a boy!)

We went to the Cleveland Zoo and Rain Forest for Mother's Day and it was crazy busy. It was a beautiful day and it took us over an hour to find a parking spot because all the lots were full and people were parking on side streets. We had a lot of fun, despite the crowds. W loved the aquarium the best. He liked to watch the moving water (like the waterfall up above) and the colorful fish. I cannot wait to go back with A when he's a little bit older (we're planning to go to Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach this year). A had to work all day so I didn't get to see him - he says my Mother's Day gift is my new car, which I blogged about on my 365 blog. My brother got a new camera for his birthday (it's basically a DSLR) so he has been taking some awesome pictures. I asked him to take family photos in July so I'm really looking forward to having our first family photos.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Great photos, and sounds like you had a great 1st Mother's Day!

<3 Holly

Unknown said...

Looks like an amazing mothers day!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your very first one!! :) There are many more mothers days to come!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...