- Dr. Brown's Hard Spout Training Cup. I bought this with an Amazon giftcard, and you can't choose the color so we got stuck with a pink cup! I am planning to get a soft spout one too (can never have too many sippy cups) and hopefully it'll be a blue, green, or orange one.
- Brush teether. I also got this off Amazon (ours is green) and it's nice a nice gum brush and a teether I can sterilize in the microwave. I accidentally exploded all of W's other teethers because I wasn't thinking and put them in my microwave steamer bag...oops :-[
- Bumbo seat. W loves sitting in his and it's perfect when I need to do my hair or set him down for a few minutes but don't want to mess with the belt on the high chair (we have the lime green one).
- Big boy pacifier. We decided to try out a bigger pacifier. I don't want W to always chew on his hands, as I sucked my thumb til I was like 3 and had braces for 2 years. Hopefully we can avoid that! So far I love Dr. Brown's products, so I went with their pacifier as well, they were out of blue so I went with the orange and yellow (I've been trying to keep things gender neutral just in case we have a girl in the future.)
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
baby goodies month 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I ALMOST got the teether brush today while at BRU! I got the tommee tippee sipey cup (my son still refuses a bottle) and he won't take it but someone sugguested to take out the valve and try that. Playtex also has one that has a straw that I want to try!
Post a Comment