Tuesday, March 22, 2011

thank you pilates

Dearest Pilates,

I want to thank you for getting me back into my skinny jeans. You have kicked my butt, but I am grateful to feel like myself again (and 10x better with the addition of "mommy" to my resume). I love that I don't have to spend hours at the gym to see results and to feel energized; pilates you are a perfect combo of cardio and yoga. W can take a nap and I can easily find a quick workout on instant Netflix.

P.S. I'm still 5 pounds away from my goal weight, but I can't even tell...sometimes I think the scale lies :P

Sincerely,
-Ashley

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay!! Way to go!! :)

<3 Holly

Callie said...

Yay for getting back in your skinny jeans! And the scale totally lies sometimes . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...