Monday, March 21, 2011

my crafty mama

It's been a real blessing to have such a creative mom. She has made so many unique things for me and now for my son and I just want to brag share a lil about how cool she is.

Mom and me on my wedding day. She made my dress based on a picture I found and she used lace from her wedding dress (the bottom was all lace, you can see it better in the pic in my blog header).


The nursing cover she made me. I use this all the time, and I love that she personalized it. She has had a couple requests from people to make more of these!

Cute tie onesie my mom tried out. We're doing a similar idea for his Easter outfit. She has plans to add a lil something extra, so look out for that. I love dressing W up for church and this is just perfect. He was examining his high chair in the pic and I couldn't get him to look at me.

Kimono-style PJs she made. I absolutely adore this outfit, W looks so cute in it. He has some room to grow into it because the sleeves and pants uncuff.

My mom has also been working on our wedding quilt (she is hand-quilting it which is why it is taking her awhile) and a baby quilt for W. His is a little boy holding a fishing pole and she's using bits of old fabric from our old clothes (for example, his pants are made from denim from A's old jeans). I cannot wait to share it on here :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Your mom is so creative and thoughtful, I love the little onesie and sleeper she made for Wylie! I can't wait to see the quilts, they sound awesome!

<3 Holly

Jessica said...

Your mom is so talented! I love that little onesie!!

XLMIC said...

She is so talented! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...