Monday, March 7, 2011

hanging out

As a stay-at-home mom, my days pretty much revolve around whatever W wants to do. I try to squeeze in some time to grab a shower and get some things done around the house; like laundry and dishes. Usually, though, I can't take my eyes off of my little man and I don't want to miss one moment with him. I'm so sad for 28th when I go back to school twice a week. Here a few pics of our day...Napping in his swing hugging his monkey snuggler

Upon waking up, I'm greeted with the most adorable giggles (he was also trying to eat his paci)

Bouncing around in his doorway jumper. He loves this thing :)

Practicing tummy time. He gets frustrated because he can't crawl yet, but it's cute to watch him try to drag his body across the mat and he loves looking around when he's up. Our Help Me Grow woman (Social Worker that visits our home every 2 weeks) said she would be surprised if he wasn't crawling by 4 months.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I love the grinning picture! Eric swears Truitt will crawl soon too but who knows! I'm not ready for them to grow up!!!

Mrs. Mama said...

what a doll!!!

XLMIC said...

He is such a sweetie! I love that smiley "waking up" picture :)

Holly said...

Oh my goshhhh I loveee him!!! Seriously I just want to come over and play with him every day! Anytime you need a babysitter, you know my number...just tell my little boyfriend to give me a call ;)

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...