Somehow I am getting sick. I don't understand who would have passed along their germs to me because I leave the house only twice a week and I'm a germ-freak, but alas it has happened. W doesn't
appear to be showing any signs of not feeling well, so I'm hoping he has a super immune system. In the meantime, I am taking extra doses of Vitamin C and eating as many fruits as I can get my hands on. Don't wanna get this cutie sick...

This week my little man turns 3 months old, so look for that post at the end of the week and an update on my favorite products from this month.
3 comments:
Oh no! :( I hope you start to feel better, it's no fun being sick. Love that picture, he's getting soo big!! Hopefully Friday will still work out and we can finally have our Sonic date!
<3 Holly
Nursing helps keep him healthy :)
so sorry you are not feeling well :(
Hoping the sickies don't take firm hold and you are feeling awesome soon :)
so sorry that you are getting sick! your little man is stinkin adorable!
Post a Comment