46. Grow my hair long enough to donate it to Locks of Love (October 11, 2010)I did it, I got all my hair cut off :) I measured out my ponytail when I got home, and it's just under 12 inches that I am able to donate! I love my hair and I'm happy that I got it cut. I feel lighter and I actually feel cute again...my long hair had me so depressed because it was so out of control. Hopefully this will be easy to maintain and easy for me to style. Aaron loves it too :)
2 comments:
I LOOOOOVE it :) Fits you perfectly and really makes you glow even more!!
<3 Holly
Very cute! I love it! My hair is getting to that out-of-control length, too. I think Sarah and I are going to get ours cut either in December or around her birthday in January. I'm so ready!
Post a Comment