
Day 16: Something I would have like to do in my life
Day 17: An art piece that is my favorite
Day 18: My best friend
Day 19: A talent of mine
Day 20: A hobby of mine
Day 21: A recipe
Day 22: My deepest fear
Day 23: A love letter to myself
Day 24: My guilty pleasure
Day 25: Tattoos I want
Day 26: The last random act of kindness I encountered
Day 27: The last thing that made me cry
Day 28: Advice for my 15-year-old self
Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: What have I learned about myself in the past 30 days?
When I look back on all the choices I have made, I am very happy with where I am in my life. I love my career path, and I can see myself being a counselor and an advocate for people who are lost and hurting. It is where my calling is, but I have felt callings to other areas. Working in the field of geology has been a secret longing of mine. I started out as a geology major in undergrad, but I discovered it wasn't environmental geology which is where my heart is. I could totally see myself working for the EPA inspecting factories and testing water samples. Environmental science has always fascinated me, but somehow I never made my way into this field. I would still like to volunteer with pollution clean-up, I just need to get settled first and I know not to take too much on at this point. Who knows where God might call me in a few years, I may end up in this field anyways! I'm not sure how counseling people and saving the environment fit together, but if there is a way I am bound to find it!
No comments:
Post a Comment