
Day 15: A poem I wrote
Day 16: A song that makes me cry (or nearly)
Day 17: An art piece that is my favorite
Day 18: My best friend
Day 19: A talent of mine
Day 20: A hobby of mine
Day 21: A recipe
Day 22: My deepest fear
Day 23: A love letter to myself
Day 24: My guilty pleasure
Day 25: Tattoos I want
Day 26: The last random act of kindness I encountered
Day 27: The last thing that made me cry
Day 28: Advice for my 15-year-old self
Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: What have I learned about myself in the past 30 days?
I wrote this Haiku back in February of 2007 as part of my first 101 Things list (the picture was also taken at that point). I was in semi-depressed at the time, although I didn't know it until I was out of the situation that had me so "blue." I only have two poems I have written in the past 3 years and the other one is much more depressing, so I'm keeping it to myself. I've never been much of a poet, but I think Haiku's are fun to read :)
No comments:
Post a Comment