My current list of favorite songs:
Sanctus Real "Lead Me" - One of my all-time favorites, it's so beautiful and I think everyone can relate in some way to this song.
Sanctus Real "Whatever You're Doing" - A song that has taken on new meaning for me; 'whatever You're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos but somehow there's peace'
Barlow Girl "Beautiful Ending" - I loved this song even more after I saw the video, it's quite breathtaking!
Relient K "In Like a Lion" - This song makes me think of little boy arriving in December especially with the cold weather we've been having! (Skip this one if you're not ready to think about Christmas)
David Crowder Band "Oh, Happiness" - It is impossible to listen to this song and remain sitting still! If you need a burst of positive energy, check this song out on their myspace.
P.S. I think it's time I stop taking the stairs two at a time...sad day...
1 comment:
I love "Lead Me." One of my favorite songs!
Post a Comment