Baby's size? Little boy is approximately 18 inches long and has pretty much reached his full length! He weighs about 3.5 pounds :) He also has himself nestled head down and I hope he remains content in that position!Weight gain? I haven't weighed myself since Sunday, but I had gained 2 pounds since the previous week which puts me at a total weight gain of 24 pounds. My midwife wanted me to gain 35 pounds total, so I think I'm on track for this (not sure where my new OB wants me to be, but she hasn't made a comment about it yet).
Stretch marks? Still none on my belly, but they have cropped up all over my butt! It never really occurred to me to put stretch mark oil/cream on my butt. You can be assured I will be slathering this all over me now, and we'll see if they disappear... I should probably take a full length picture of myself sometime, because I have gained all of my weight in my lower half!
Sleep? Not too bad lately. My hips are usually stiff in the morning from sleeping on my side, but nothing a little bit of yoga can't cure!
Best moment this week? Starting class and seeing all my friends from last year. It is wonderful to finally look pregnant and have people ask me about it! Also seeing people I used to work with and share with them as well, I miss working with them!
What I'm looking forward to? 1) Seeing my best friend on Monday 2) Getting my haircut/getting a cute style 3) 32 week appointment on Thursday, i.e. getting to hear little boy's heartbeat
What I'm not looking forward to? Strep B test at my appointment (at least they said to be prepared for it, don't know if it will actually happen or not). I'm not a big fan of my lady-bits being poked and prodded...
Milestones: We have now hit single digits! Only 9 more weeks, but Aaron is convinced he's going to come at 8 weeks (he has his money down on December 4). I am secretly hoping he holds on to 41 weeks...I hope I don't eat my words...
*This picture will probably be the last picture of me with long hair, which is why I wanted to post it! I am sure I will take plenty of photos of my new hair cut :)
2 comments:
You look great!
You are adorable!!! I can't wait to see you on Monday :-D
<3 Holly
Post a Comment