Friday, October 15, 2010

32 weeks

Baby's size/stats? Little boy is nearly 4 pounds now! He is active all the time, but I have noticed short periods of time when he is sleeping...usually I poke him because he makes me nervous when he's still for too long. I have also been told by the nurses and my OB that he is a very cooperative and consistent baby because of his heartbeat! They have had no trouble getting a heartbeat since 10 weeks and his heart rate has only ranged from 147-155 (a very small range, I'm told).

Weight gain? 25 pounds. Yesterday I went in for my appointment and the nurse looked at the scale wrong (very wrong, I might add) and placed me at 179 lbs. Then she corrected herself and said 139 lbs and then I told her to weigh me again because I knew the scale said 129! Thank goodness I was paying attention.

Stretch marks? Still none on the belly!!

Sleep? I'm sleeping fine at night, but I have found that I am no longer energized in the morning like I was in the second trimester. I have also found that I don't need naps throughout the day, though, like I did in the second trimester.

Best moment this week? 1) Getting to see my best friend 2) Getting my hair cut and loving it 3) Hearing little boy's heartbeat and being reassured that everything is progressing well for this pregnancy 4) Watching Russ, he's 5 months old and he'll be little boy's playmate! 5) Getting a dryer so we can finally start doing wash at our place

What I'm looking forward to? My baby shower next weekend and getting to hang out with my best friend again!

What I'm not looking forward to? Still the Strep B test, it's looming at one of my next two appointments.

Milestones: I now have appointments every 2 weeks! I have an appointment at 34 and 36 weeks and then I go to every week appointments! All of this is coming up so fast, and I feel like I have so much I still need to do.

I leave you with a few goodies that my best friend, Holly got for little boy. He's already so spoiled (her grandma knit the blue sweater and booties, and I also have a yellow hat and booties from her as well!)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I still cannot believe you're so far along already. I feel like you were at 10 weeks yesterday! You look amazing and I love love love your new haircut! And I am SO glad we got to hang out a bit this week and I can't waittt for next weekend!! AND I can't wait to see your little boy in that snowsuit :) He will be here before you know it!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...