Saturday, September 11, 2010

what needs to be done

*Find a job
*Order books for this quarter
*Buy crib, changing table, and rocking chair
*Work on nursery crafts
*Wash nursery bedding and baby clothes
*Sign up for and begin birthing classes
*Register with and tour the hospital
*Confirm with pediatrician
*Prepare birth plan before next appointment to discuss with new OB
*Finish painting dresser and desk
*Finish bedroom
*Organize baby's and clean up baby's room
*Have a garage sale, and donate whatever is leftover

The days seem to be dragging by because there isn't much for us to do. I have been applying for jobs with no luck so far (I have a few leads of places I need to apply in person). The seminary is also behind in posting my scholarship so my loan money can't be released to me so I can't start buying my books yet. I mostly need the software for my online class because we have a ton of stuff we have to learn before class starts (including the Hebrew alphabet). Once October hits, I imagine things will get crazy. I have a bridal shower on the 3rd, a meeting on the 4th, class starts on the 6th, we'll be starting birthing classes, OB visits will be every 2 weeks, and I have my shower on the 23rd. I should be enjoying this lull in my schedule, instead I just feel lazy!

We're going to pick up the crib tomorrow that Aaron's parents are buying for us :) I'm hoping they might have the matching changing table in stock, but I highly doubt it. We're planning to make a second trip at the end of September to get the other piece (which my parents are buying for us). We're so blessed to have such loving parents, I cannot even begin to express how good they have been to us. I know our son will be surrounded by tons of family and friends that love him and want to be a part of his life!

1 comment:

Holly said...

How awesome that your parents are all so supportive and helpful :) It's a blessing to have such great families like that. I'm excited to see your crib set and other furniture for the baby!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...