Friday, September 10, 2010

current obsession

I have an obsession with baby leg warmers. I will admit, that before I knew we were having a boy I had drooled over little girl leg warmers because they are just about the sweetest thing. I have since discovered that leg warmers can look just as sweet handsome on little boys. My Amazon registry is filled with darling warmers in just about every shade and style of green, blue, black, or brown. I haven't been as impressed with the ones I've found on etsy, mostly because they are for girls. I managed to put two on our Target and Babies R Us registry, but neither place has a good selection for boys. I made my first purchase of a pair tonight:I also want to buy:
I cannot wait to meet our little boy :)

1 comment:

Judy said...

Sweet. I've always loved leg warmers.

Thank you for entering my giveaway and visiting my blog.

Enjoy your baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...