Friday, September 3, 2010

26

Maternity clothes? Mum bought a few things this past weekend in Columbus that I'm excited to try on because maternity clothes are all that fit! (Which is a lie because I found this non-maternity pink shirt and it looks rather cute with the bump). Still on the hunt for a pair of cute, inexpensive jeans!

Baby's size? This week he is roughly 10 inches from crown to rump and weighs almost 2 pounds! It's so hard to believe he is this big already, and I'm amazed at how he fits in there :P

Weight gain? I haven't weighed myself since Monday, but as of that day I am at 19 pounds.

Stretch marks? Still none on my belly, but sadly one has appeared on my bottom. It is my own fault for not using my oil on my bottom, but I'd rather have one there than on my belly!

Belly button in or out? Still in that mostly out stage, but sometimes in. Aaron said this is his least favorite thing about pregnancy.

Sleep? Sleep hasn't been as good this week compared to previous weeks, probably a sign that the honeymoon second trimester is coming to end (we bid farewell next week!) I feel tired all the time, no matter how much I try to sleep and I have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning.

Best moment this week? Watching the little man do flips and kicks in my belly. It's totally creepy and totally cool at the same time! Also, finding a new OB with a nursing staff that is already 100x better than my previous practice.

What I'm looking forward to? Getting into the third trimester and for our ultrasound in a week and a half (last day at my old office).

Milestones: Officially deciding on our little guy's name. Y'all will have to wait until his arrival for the big reveal :) Also we are officially in the double digits until the estimated delivery day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...