Sunday, August 29, 2010

25

Maternity clothes? As you can see my regular shirts are no longer fitting me properly, so I am almost exclusively in maternity tops (save for a few longer tops). Jeans that were bigger on me pre-pregnancy fit me fine now, but I do need to wear my belly band because I cannot zip or button them. I am visiting our closest Old Navy with a maternity section in a few weeks and I plan to buy at least one pair of jeans.

Baby's size? This week he is the size of an eggplant!

Weight gain? I am done being sick and I had my official weigh-in at my appointment this week. My total weight gain is at 17 pounds (down 1 pound from last week from being sick).

Stretch marks? NO!

Belly button in or out? Mostly out now. Aaron is totally creeped out by it, I think it's pretty cool :P

Sleep? We were camping all weekend so my sleep schedule wasn't so good. My joints hurt from being out in the cold and from sleeping on an air mattress, but when I'm home in my nice warm bed, I sleep fine!

Best moment this week? Watching Aaron talk to and engage with our son. I'm glad he's bonding with him already!

What I'm looking forward to? Getting completely settled in our new house, everything is such a mess. I also cannot wait to get started on the nursery!

Milestones: Feeling the little guy hiccup. We got to hear it on the doppler at the appointment and now I can feel him when he has them! His heartbeat was in the 150s, he was really active so the midwife couldn't get an accurate reading. He never stops moving, just like his daddy!

I am currently in the process of switching practices because an issue has come up with my midwife. I mentioned a couple of months ago that she is pregnant as well, but she only just informed me at my most recent appointment that she won't be around to deliver my baby and I will have to see the OB. I wouldn't have a problem with that except that it is a guy and I only want a female practitioner. I am spending the day tomorrow finding a new OB (yes, I have to switch to an OB for reasons I don't feel like going into) and hopefully I won't have an trouble!

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are soo adorable!! :) I hope you get everything settled in your house soon and I will come visit!! ;)

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...