Today has been an emotional roller coaster. My hormones are definitely living up to their promise of affecting my emotions. Aaron had today off and so I finally got to spend time with my hubby (it's been 4 days since I have seen him). We went shopping and ended up buying a tent because our current 2 person tent just doesn't cut it. Dick's was having a sale on a 6 person Coleman tent so we thought it would be a good investment (we had a rebate card from Verizon that worked perfectly for this!) A camping trip is planned for the last weekend in August, and we're planning on staying for three nights. It'll be nice to have a tent that has room for our air mattress AND our stuff. I only got to spend a few hours with Aaron because he had a fishing tournament this evening which I was kind of upset about, but I have come to terms with it. They are just about done and then I'm going to see him for the night :) I'm so thankful the season is almost done and by August we should be living under the same roof again. In pregnancy news, I have somehow "obtained" arthritis in my left ring finger. It's the only finger that is swollen and it hurts to bend my knuckles. I might have to start wearing my rings around my neck, which I expected would happen eventually, but not because of arthritis. Hopefully it clears up; last night it was throbbing. Also, I've been getting lightheaded if I stand for too long (I almost passed out in the shower yesterday). I know it's because I have low blood pressure, but I'm afraid I'm going to faint. I try to be careful about how quickly I stand up, and I drink lots of water if I start to feel faint.
Tomorrow I will have a 15 week update!
1 comment:
hey there, i've been following the blog for a couple of weeks. I'm 23 weeks pregnant so it's been nice to read yours and also "stole" (Sorry about that) the weekly update idea cos i loved it and would be nice to remember feelings and stuff how it happened after it's all over. Anyway was reading that you feel faint sometimes. That happens to me quite often too and i do the same basically. Drink and do stuff really slowly when I can.
Anyway just wanted to say hi :)
Post a Comment