
Maternity clothes? Still the usual belly band. My other clothes still fit me, just not buttoned up anymore. My mom and I went shopping at a local thrift store and made some great finds. I bought a Gap Maternity dress, two pairs of pants, a belt, two shirts, and a cardigan all for only $22. Also my bathing suit bottom came in the mail this week and this size should fit me perfectly by the time vacation gets here!
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep? Still not sleeping well and I don't imagine this is going to get better. I am tired all the time and most nights I end up sleeping close to ten hours (this might also be because I don't do anything during the day).
Best moment this week? Aaron having his first day off in months (minus the time he was out of work in the hospital and recovering).
Food cravings? Ice cream. That's all I want. All the time.
Gender? I'm pretty convinced we're having a girl...but Aaron is convinced it is a boy. I'll be happy with either, but I want to know!
What I miss? Eating like a normal person. I cannot seem to find things to eat that don't make me sick in the end.
What I'm looking forward to? Tastefully Simple party tomorrow (which means getting to see my best friend), Father's Day on Sunday, Dr. appointment on Monday, and going to PA sometime this week.
Weekly Wisdom: Talk to people who have recently had a baby or are farther along in their pregnancy. They are a wealth of knowledge and can answer questions better than the internet!
Milestones: None this week that I can think off.
Emotions: They are a mess this week. One minute I'm happy and the next I am crying. Also, I find myself getting irritated much easier and this is out of character for me. I am learning to recognize the emotion/feeling, accept it, and allow it to run its course.
A sneak peak of this weekend:



1 comment:
seems like im reading my life a couple of months ago this week:) I love it. seeing what I have been through. From my experiance, the second trimester is better. I didn't feel so tired all the time but later on I started to wake up during the night. Moods don't get any better im afraid. My only craving is still ice cream. My stomach is better now. At a certain point in my 4th month I couldn't eat anything but now I eat everything that comes my way.
Post a Comment